Make stargazing, movie nights on the sofa, hotel stays, plane travel, and even working from home more luxurious with KAILU's three-piece set. The throw’s ultra-smooth feel and temperature-regulating features will keep you comfortable indoors and out, and the set’s compact shape and light weight make it easy to carry without taking up extra room in your luggage.
Like our Heritage Duvet, our portable throw is filled with raw silk that is hand stretched into blanket-size layers. The set includes the raw silk throw and a removable, washable cover for ultimate versatility and so that you can comfortably use it anywhere with peace of mind. Make a statement by choosing from two cover designs: white with black piping detail, or two-tone — a vintage 1950s Shanghai peony-and-bird pattern printed on vibrant emerald linen on one side, and white on the other. The set also includes a linen drawstring carrying pouch designed for global explorers and homebodies alike.
RAW SILK CORE
- 100% long-strand mulberry silk fill
- 100% cotton fabric casing
- Allergy resistant / dust-mite repellent
- Naturally temperature regulating
- Supremely breathable
- Includes 4 ties to correspond with throw cover
- Hidden zipper closure
- White: white fabric (100% cotton sateen) on both sides, with black piping
- Two-tone: pattern fabric (85% linen, 15% cotton, prewashed to prevent color transfer) on one side, white fabric (100% cotton sateen) on second side, with black piping
- Perfectly fitted to raw silk core to prevent gaping and bunching
- Includes 4 ties to keep raw silk core in place
- Hidden zipper closure
- Casing: 85% linen, 15% cotton; prewashed
- Lining: 100% poly taffeta
Proudly handmade in China. Designed in San Francisco.
Throw and cover: 6 ft. x 4 ft.
Carrying pouch: 18 in. x 10 in.
Eye mask: 8.5 in. x 4 in. (limited time)
Set when assembled: 16 in. x 9 in. x 6 in.
Weight: 3.3 lbs.
White cover: machine wash warm, tumble dry low
Two-tone cover: machine wash cold separately, do not soak to prevent color transfer, tumble dry low
Raw silk core: spot-clean, do not soak, sun freshen or dry-clean, do not machine wash
Eye mask: hand-wash, lay flat to dry
Carrying pouch: machine wash cold separately, lay flat to dry
For more details, see full care instructions
Inside each KAILU duvet and throw is the highest-grade long-strand mulberry silk. The silk is “unreel” — it is left in its fluffy raw form to retain its unique wellness benefits: hypoallergenic, naturally temperature regulating, and supremely breathable.